Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday, April 19

Grandma Cindy got to hold little Calla for the first time today and I think she enjoyed bonding with her newest grandchild.


I think she has the Culpepper/Drake feet. Her Uncle Tom wears size 15 shoes.

We are starting to get into somewhat of a routine now of visiting and holding Calla during her feedings, but still giving her time to sleep and grow. They keep uping the amount of milk she gets every day and she keeps drinking all of it down. She is a good eater so far.

We would like to start having visitors so please give us a call and we can set up visiting times with Calla. And if anyone would like to come have a beer please give Scott a call.

1 comment:

Nana said...

good Night everyone..especially Calla! I tried to call cindy at the Shaff Corvallis house. :( I do not have her cell phone number. Talk with you all tomorrow. I love you!
Grandma Lynda