Sunday, September 7, 2008

Busy Days for Calla

Calla has been busy while mom and dad have both been going to work. Grandma Cindy has been here for a week taking care of Calla, they are having a great time. Calla is full of smiles and laughs for her Grandma. Grandma Cindy is here for another week and then Grandma Lynda will be here for two weeks. This weekend Grandpa Rex flew in for a quick visit and we got a picture.

I am leaving Monday morning for my first trip away from Calla. I am headed to Burns, OR Monday through Wednesday for a workshop. I will miss her lots but I know Dad and Grandma will take good care of her. They just better post lots and lots of pictures of her so I can see her often while gone. I have really enjoyed being back at work. I really enjoy my job and it is fun to hang out with adults during the day and then come home in the afternoon and play with my beautiful daughter.

Mom and Calla were playing airplane yesterday and she was full of smiles. Here are a few of the best pictures.




The last two mornings we have found Calla trying to turn over in her bassinet. Here is what she looks like in the morning. It looks like we will be moving to the crib soon so she can have more room to move in her sleep.


1 comment:

Nana said...

Hi Calla and Grandma Cindy! What fun you two are having. Looks like playing airplane is lots of fun. I love your smiles! Just 5 more days and I will be there to play, too.

Hugs and kisses from Grandma Lynda