Sunday, November 16, 2008

Just a few random photos

Looks like Calla is taking after her parents taste for beer.
Calla has been very interested in all bottles and cups lately. We just got her some sippy cups to try out. She has not been to happy with the non-taste of water so far though.

Oopps, first beer foul. Mommy has my back though and caught it.

My parents like to go on long walks and I am getting tired.

Yeah, my first ride on daddy's shoulders!
Daddy, I thought there was suppose to be hair on top of the head?

"Leave me alone, I am trying to relax. It has been a hard day."

Just chillin' on the couch with my favorite chew toy. My gums are starting to get sore.

Hanging out with mom.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Calla! Happy 7 month birthday and celebrating with a beer! You go girl! I loved the pictures of your trip to WA and especially of you "talking" on your play mat. It won't be long before I can see all of your new tricks for myself. Stay well and cut that tooth! I love you, Grandma Lynda