Friday, January 16, 2009

9 months old!

Calla turned 9 months old on Thursday this week and as you can see she is becoming a big girl. She is now facinated with her toes and loves everything Aspen does. I think she wants to see Aspen in the morning before she says hi to me. She makes us laugh everyday. Another one of her new tricks is she "talks" in a really low voice, we call it her Gremlin voice. It is both a little scary and really funny. Enjoy the photos below.

She wants to grab everything she sees now.


Calla and her best buddy Aspen giving her a kiss.

She loves to touch and feel our faces.

Like I said, she likes to grab everything she see, and then she directly stick it in her mouth!

I almost got it mom, a little more help please!

"I wonder if these things taste any good?"

So cute, look at those chub rolls!

I got both of them at once, YES! Now what do I do?

Check out my new jumparoo, thanks Grandma Lynda!

Yum, beats.

No comments: