Sunday, February 8, 2009

Grandpa Rex and Grandma Cindy's Visit

We just had a great visit with the Grandparents from Ohio. They got to spend a lot if time hanging out with Calla and we all had a good time. Here are some pics from their visit and a few other shots of Calla being silly. We start baby swim class tomorrow which should be a lot of fun! We hope to get some good underwater photos from the class.

Let's go people, I am all dressed up and waiting on you!


Showing off for the Gandparents.

It has been a long week at daycare, time for a little couch time!

Nothing like a bottle from Grandma.

I love my pretzels!

Duh!

Even though I have nothing to brush, it is fun to brush my gums with dad in the morning.

Reading a book with Grandma Cindy.

Gotta do the pose, I think I am getting good at it! Work the camera people, work it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are sooooo cute!