Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oregon coast

We celebrated my birthday by going to the Oregon coast for the weekend. We rented a great little cabin in Florence and hung out by the wood burning stove and played on the floor with Calla while it rained and when it was sunny, we went on some great hikes. This was Calla's first time in the backpack and she loved it. The cabin had a great hot tub also, so Courtney and I got to soak everynight after Calla went to bed!

Hiking with Dad on the beach.


Hiking with the family and Calla saw her first waterfall, which she really enjoyed.

Laughing at daddy playing peek-a-boo.

Her new favorite postion and she can pull herself up all by herself now! Calla is looking quite stylin' and comfy in her Patagonia long underwear!

Playing with her favorite blocks!

Hanging with mom at the cabin in the sun.


Somebody clean my nose out for me?


Mom teaching Calla how to High-five!


Playing in the grass.

3 comments:

Nana said...

Calla looks like she is very happy in the backpack! Do they have one big enough for grandpa Bob to use with me? :) You have special parents, Calla! See you next week!
Grandma Lynda xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I never let you know how much I enjoy seeing your pictures. The ones with Calla in the backpack are so Great! That cabin sounds fantastic! Yea, I think you had a great birthday. :o)
Love you, Aunt Sharon

Joy said...

These photos are so adorable! You can see Calla's great personality shining through! Jay and I just love seeing that smile of hers...it gives us a giggle!