Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Camera

I got a new camera for my birthday, a Canon G11 and I love it so far! But have only had it for a day. So hear are the first photos I took with it, of Calla of course!

Calla is doing great and seem to get busier and busier every day. She loves to be outside, it is the second thing she asked for every day. The first of course being breakfast. She loves to just roam around our new big backyard and chase Aspen or play tag/chase with mom and dad. So here are some photos of Calla playing in the yard.


Calla exploring the yard.

Calla and Aspen hanging out. Playing with some of the cool camera options.

Picking flowers!

Calla, Daddy, and Aspen playing "gonna getcha ya"

Calla looking for Duckies in the seasonal pond next to our house.

We do get some yard work out of her, though not very much.
What daddy?
CHEEZE! She loves to make this face!

1 comment:

Nana said...

I love these new photos! Great camera and great options to try. The colors are fun!! Happy Birthday, Scott! What a fabulous year ahead you will have. I love the scrunchy face! See you soon. Nana Lynda