Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Girls Visit Ohio

The Shaff Girls and I had a very exciting week. Last Friday I boarded a plan with Calla and Hannah (yes, no Scott) and we flew from Oregon to Ohio. The girls were GREAT!! Calla made friends in both airports we had layovers in and they made me laugh many times. Yes there were moments when I was ready to pull my hair out (like when Calla was eating Cheerios as fast as she could trying to keep herself awake), but the trip was great. My family loved having the girls for a visit.
Hannah wore herself out smileing at the family. She even learned to roll over while we were there.

Calla, Grandpa, and Grandma feeding the ducks.

A boat ride.
Calla teaching papa how to "feed" the babies.

Calla giving Grandma and Hannah a ride on the swing.

Calla having a rare moment of quite time.

Grandma and "Happy" Hannah.

Playing in the leaves.


Calla enjoying a ride from uncle Tom.

Calla raking the leaves for Papa.



Off to the park.

1 comment:

Nana said...

I loved these pictures! It is so great that you and the girls could go for the visit. What a "super" Mom you are Courtney! That was a lot to do by yourself.

Hugs to all!
Nana