Sunday, January 8, 2012

A GREAT DAY!

The title says it all! Today was a day on the Oregon Coast that made me smile, laugh, forget all my worries and enjoy a GREAT time with my amazing family. Today is one of my best days ever!! We left Corvallis at 10:30, with cool air and low fog, we arrived at the coast around noon, to 54degrees and wonderful sun! We did the Discovery Loop at Cape Perpetua, Calla hiked the whole way (with a few snack breaks at the benches) and Hannah laughed and talked while Scott carried. Aspen was in heaven! We all had smiles!








We then drove a short distance to Governor Patterson beach and the day continued to be wonderful. We took off our shoes and socks and played in the sand! We laughed, chased each other, found sticks, and even made a small sand hill. Calla and Hannah both slept on the drive home and we all crowned it a wonderful day!

















2 comments:

Nana said...

Wow! That is what I call a GOOD DAY! Happy for you. Thanks for sharing. Love, Nana

Joy said...

What a beautiful day and I love all the pics! I bet Aspen is still exhausted from all that fun!