Sunday, March 4, 2012

Our Little Adventurer

These pictures may make Hannah look like a sweet little girl, but she is an adventurer. We had some wonderful and much needed sunshine this weekend and I captured these pictures of Hannah playing in the yard. She loves to be outside and after today's adventurer I will have to keep my eyes on her. She managed to climb, by herself, to the top of the play structure. Scott and I were working in the yard and Calla was at the top and Hannah was playing in the grass. Suddenly Calla screams for Mom and Dad and Scott and I turn around to find Hannah on the top rung of the ladder. WOW! We worked with her a few more times to make sure she knew what she was doing we are also making her take the slide down, I am not ready for her to try and go down the slide.


















No comments: