Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Moments

I recently heard that no one listens to anyone for more than 30 seconds.  We are always either interrupting or planning our next comment before the person we are listening to is done.  So I have decided to try and listen longer and be in the moment, especially with Calla and Hannah.  Here are a few moments from the last few weekends.  They are playing together so well right.  They make me laugh, they make each other laugh and when we are all in the moment we are have a blast!


Here they are dancing together before Calla's party.  Hannah loves to do everything Calla does, and since Calla loves to dance, so does Hannah!


While I was making dinner on Friday Scott, Calla, and Hannah played in the playroom.  Hannah has started to love posing for pictures and smiles at "cheese" every time.  I captured this moment because I love my beautiful family!



Friday after work the girls and I headed outside to the play structure.  Hannah has started to love the swing. Of course again, she learned this move from big sister.  While swinging on her belly, she started going faster, and yelled "WEEE".  It was so cute, she looked up at me and smiled, and I was in the moment, enjoying a Friday afternoon with my family!
Saturday morning, time to relax!



No comments: