Sunday, April 14, 2013

5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to my sweetest Calla "Lilly".  Your energy, joy and passion for life, and kind nature amazes me!  I love you and treasure you. -  Your mom.

I sit here tonight and look through the pictures and read the blogs from when Calla was born at Scared Heart Medical Center NICU in Eugene at 3.2oz to her 5 year birthday celebration yesterday, what an adventure.  I am amazed at how she has grown and over-joyed and in awe of my perfect and healthy little girl.  Though it all happened 5 years and so many adventures ago, I can still remember the feelings of being overwhelmed and the touch of my fragile little girl.  

Scott and I will never forget the people that touched our lives during our time in Eugene and seemed to jump at our every need.  From those that took care of Aspen (then our only baby), brought us food, went out to dinner with us, and just came to visit our little baby.  Thank you, we still remember all of your kindness.

Below are some pictures of Calla that show how she has changed.  From a 3.2oz fragile human being to a beautiful, kind and caring 5 year old.  


Scott and I holding out little girl.


1

2

 3

4

and a PINKALICIOUS 5!

1 comment:

Nana said...

What a beautiful tribute to Calla, one she will keep for a lifetime with more pictures of the years to follow. We love you, Calla!

Nana and Papa