Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas in Tucson

Merry Christmas Everyone. Scott, Calla, and I have all made it to Tucson and we are enjoying the sunshine while the PNW gets hit with another winter storm. Here are a few pictures of our adventures so far. ENJOY!!!!

Calla and her uncle John with one of his new puppies. Calla loved the little dogs!

Calla and her Uncle Steve/godfather.


Calla and her soon to be Aunt Charlotte. John and Charlotte will get married in 5 weeks.

Calla is getting really good at sitting up.


Grandma and Calla taking a nap.

Calla loves all things musical, and that especially means Grandma's musical bears.


Super Calla enjoying sume sunshine and warm weather!!

Look how cute I am, I know you are all jealous of all my matching cloths!!

Grandma and I out for a walk in the sunshine.

Calla even has her own sunglasses. She is ready for the sunny weather.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Merry Christmas everyone! I am in heaven here with my family and little Miss Calla! Thank you God for such blessings! I love you!
Grandma Lynda