Wednesday, December 24, 2008

More Photos from Christmas

Mom and Calla enjoying the sunshine.

Yum, sweet potatoes!!!!


Grandma and Calla enjoying a cat nap.



Go WILDCATS!! Mom, Dad, Grandpa and Uncle Steve went to the game while I stayed at home with Grandma and Aunt Sharon. I was cheering for the cats in my dreams.


Grandpa educating me all about the Cats, it is very interesting.


Grandpa and Calla reading about how the Wildcats beat Kansas last night.

Look how big I am geting, I can roll over all by myself now!


This sunset is for REAL, and we all enjoyed it.







1 comment:

Nana said...

I cannot stop looking at out Christmas photos, Calla. Just 3 more weeks and you will be here for Uncle John's wedding. I am so excited for John and Charlotte AND to see you!!!

Love you, Grandma Lynda