Tuesday, April 29, 2008


So happy in mommy's arms.

Bye Grandma and Grandpa

Hi everyone!


We had to say goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa Shaff this afternoon. We had to drag grandma out of the room. They were already trying to plan their next trip at breakfast this morning. I guess those just once a year visit are history now from the parents/grandparents.

Calla is resting this afternoon for her next set of vistors. Some friends from Corvallis are visting this afternoon, Kevin and Nicole.


I love holding my Dad's hand!


Well that is it for now, just thought I would post a few new photos. It is off to see my daughter.



3 comments:

Nana said...

Good Morning Calla! Grandma Lynda and Grandpa Bob got home to Tucson much easier than our trip there. But, oh how we miss you!! You have the "BEST" parents in the universe! You just keep doing what you are so good at...eating, sleeping and giving us all so much joy. Hope your 2nd week birthday was fun! We love you!
Grandma L and Grandpa B

The Shaff Family said...

Hi Calla. I am just checking out how to leave a comment.

Anonymous said...

Aloha Calla. You are a cutie! As they say in Hawaii "small kine keiki." I know I will see you soon. To Mom and Dad... congrats! I miss you guys. - Brock